Sunday, July 03, 2011

Spiritual Discernment

My struggle with Spiritual Discernment is not so much with the obvious sins. It's more about the choices that are available that does not have right or wrong to them. Should there even be a need for spiritual discernment in these things? I guess, at times like these, I cling on to the advice that if you don't hear anything either way, then just keep doing the last thing God told you to do.

Am I hearing the Lord say anything to me today? If not, then keep doing the same thing. If so, then be ready to change.

I have a few thoughts in my mind right now about what the Lord might be saying to me but I really need spiritual discernment whether it is God or is it me.

So Lord, I ask, please make it clear to me that I may know in my spirit that it is you.

No comments: