Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Lesson in Haircut

I finally finished my monthly deadline for my client and thought I make a short post of my boy today. I wish we could post movie clips as well on blogs because I have a good one of him and his playmate (3 weeks apart) dancing away to the tune of the 'Entertainer'. Till then, this will suffice for now.















T
This is a picture of my boy before I decided to spruce up his hair with gel. I intended the spiky look. When I found that his hair was too heavy because it was too long, I decided to get the clippers out. Well, no. 4 would be a good length I thought. Alas, it was not a normal setting clippers. For some reason, it has 8 settings and the no. 4 turned out to look like this....
















Well, it's now too short to be spiked up. I'm glad nonetheless that he still looks as adorable as ever! He looks a lot more grown up with that hair cut, don't you think?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

To post a video clip, all you have to do is to goto http://www.youtube.com and sign up for an account.

Upload your clip there and then paste the link into you blog can liao.

John14:6 said...

Thanks Jay for the tip. Now I know. And, hor, what command do you type for inserting links in comments again? I attempted a few times and then gave up-didn't work.

John14:6 said...

That's a tragic lesson, Alanita! Hope baby's hair will grow quick and she'll forget the whole incidence. Thank God hair grows! That's what I say to myself after my episode. A bit scary to have relationships severed though!